Shellfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Ebook Download of Alice Sebold's The Lovely Bones


This is a highly recommended suspense book from my cousin. I couldn't bear to finish it at first because child abuse or abduction really scares the hell out of me but this book is not all about that horrid stuff that happens when a child is killed.  It was about Susie and her longing to be with her family still even life after death...She is stuck in the in-between world, watching over her killer, her family and her childhood crush.

The narrations are very very touching...I hope you'll love this book as much as we (my cousin and I) do.

Here's the link for Alice Sebold's The Lovely Bones:  http://www.rtlibrary.org/lovelybones.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment