Shellfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holla to all the Bookworms out there

Reading has always been a passion for me since time immemorial.  I remember me and my cousins would stay at our room and just read books and swap stories. The whole day would pass by without us leaving our favorite spot, curled up whilst reading a book.

That habit of constantly reading never ceased and now it has morphed into a high-tech form...Ebooks.  They are very convenient since I work mostly online and I can access the internet 24/7 plus here in the province, rarely can we find good books to read.  The only decent bookstore here is Book Sale and I have to scour the shelves just to find a few decent titles. Although ebooks are the in thing right now and the most convenient way to read my favorite books, I still won't give up my love for reading real/tangible books.  I love the smell of the pages of a new book and plus I love to collect them.

I'll be sharing with you guys the books that I have read or will read and hope we could share our opinions about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment