Shellfari

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Free Ebook Download of Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol

Robert Langdon is back again and this time with a new and exciting adventure which focuses on the Mason and the Bible. 

I like reading Dan Brown's books because unlike other readers who take his books literally and figuratively, I just read it for the fun of it. I know that it is purely fiction and nothing more. I love conspiracy theories that's why I'm hooked with his books.  I like the thrill that I get when I'm reading one of his works because the way he writes, he takes me into a wonderful journey through time and places that I'm only dreaming to go to. 

I just can't stop reading The Lost Symbol as soon as I started on the first few pages and in two days time, I finished it and it was one hell of a ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment